Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday, 4/20


Well, that was easier than I thought it would be.

As you may recall, we were supposed to fly to Germany a week from tomorrow. That obviously isn't happening, and American Airlines said they'd refund the money we paid for our tickets. I filled out the online paperwork last weekend, and received an e-mail this weekend saying my credit card was being refunded the money we paid last August.

Cool.

I have to admit I was a bit concerned when I started this whole process. If you've been reading these forever you may remember how Loraine and I were separated from our luggage going over to Germany in 2015, had to buy a few items, and then had to wait almost six months to get reimbursed by American for those items, even though they told us to pick them up. I was kinda worried we'd have to go through the same thing with this,

Thankfully, we didn't.

So while we won't get to go to Germany in a week and a day, at least we won't have to worry about the money we paid for the tickets being tied up. And since we can't go to Germany as planned next week, we brought a little of Germany to us, when this arrived Friday--



It's not the same as going to Germany, but these days it's about as close as you can get.



No comments:

Post a Comment