Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday, 3/24


I didn't know it would make that big of a difference.

A lot of famous musicians have been doing concerts from their living rooms the past week, to try & lift the spirits of people as we're going through this...whatever it is we're going through. Inspired by that, and since I can't sing, I decided to do something I AM not totally sucky at--

Telling history stories.

Over the weekend, I put together a little video about a story from Marquette history and posted it. Within seconds I was getting likes and comments and shares and, perhaps most importantly, requests from people to keep doing them. One lady, in fact, mentioned that it was the one thing that made her day a little brighter.

Well. I guess I can't stop making them now, can I?

So over (at least) the next three weeks, while everyone is supposed to be stuck at home, I'll try putting together as many as I can. With everything else going on, I can't promise anyone a set schedule, but whenever I have a few seconds, I'll work on one.

Wish me luck. And watch the first one, if you'd like!





No comments:

Post a Comment