Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday, 3/9

MONDAY, 3/9:

It's nice when you can work on your tan in March.

Now realize that I didn't set out to work on my tan yesterday. I just went out to play (in shorts, no less) in the 56 degree sun of Marquette, and to take a few pictures while I was at it. Yet, when I woke up this morning, I noticed my face was a little pink, something that took me a little by surprise yet, after too many months of dull gray skies, was a welcome relief.

Now, if we can just keep it this way for, oh, the next eight or nine months, things will be perfect. So let's all work on making that happen, okay?

8-)

What did I see out with my camera yesterday? Well, I saw a harbor almost ready for summer activities--



I saw snow melting everywhere



I saw people out enjoying the sun.



I saw dog owners out enjoying the sun.



I saw new parents out enjoying the sun



I saw parking meters out enjoying the sun



And I even saw the first sign of (what we hope is) the next eight or nine months.



Sure, it's supposed to rain and/or snow the next few days, and temperatures will be closer to 40 than 60, but you know what? I've already started working on my tan for the year. That's all I need for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment