Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Wednesday 2/6


You know, I wasn't gonna write about the weather again today, but then I walked three blocks to work this morning and noticed that the ice is still EVERYWHERE.

Don't believe me? I don't think you can pass a tree branch that's not coated with the stuff--




Even on signs--



Even on my favorite lilac tree--



48 hours after the storm, it's still everywhere!!



And since it's supposed to be below freezing the next couple of days, I wouldn't be surprised if we're still looking at this stuff throughout the weekend, a reminder of just how weird & wacky our 2019 has been so far.

This, however, is the last day this week I write anything about the weather. I promise. Tomorrow, in fact, comes the story of how I've owed someone a thousand bucks since I was 8 or 9 years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment