Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday, 2/15


Guess what I get to do in a few minutes?

If you said “Well, Jim, based on everything you've been saying the past few days you get to go shoot an episode of 'High School Bowl' for the first time in six weeks”, you'd be correct. It looks like neither rain nor snow nor sleet nor bitter cold nor ice storms nor closed highways shall keep us from our appointed rounds today. So unless something REALLY bizarre happens, something about which I yet have no inkling, we'll have a show on the air tomorrow.

Whew.

Of course, I probably shouldn't celebrate too much. After all, once today's show airs tomorrow we'll be back to where we were earlier this week, with nothing in the can. However, we have TWO taping dates set for next week, which means that we should, in theory, start to get caught up. But then again, in theory we shouldn't have had six straight taping dates canceled because of the weather, so what do I know?

At least we'll have a show for tomorrow night.

I promise that unless something really weird happens next week I'll stop writing about this. After all, you're probably getting sick of it, and besides, I'll have something else to write about. I can't tell you anything about it until it actually happens, but I'll leave you with a hint--

I have to put together a speech this weekend.

That's it. I hafta go do a TV show. Have yourself a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment