Friday, February 8, 2019

Friday, 2/8


I am SO over this--



That's all.

Well, I suppose I owe you a few more words, right, especially because I have some extra time this morning because of the SIXTH straight cancellation of a “High School Bowl” taping. Next week should be fun; as I've been saying, we won't have any new episodes to air after tomorrow night, and since no one seems to share my enthusiasm for doing a live show, I have the feeling we'll be busy taping shows starting Monday or Tuesday or whenever we can get some students to Marquette.

Very. Very busy.

Okay. Since I don't wanna end the week the same way I started it, complaining about the weather, just let me tell you about a little encounter I had at work yesterday. A listener came in to pick up her prize, and as I was giving it to her she said, and I quote, “I've been winning things from you since your hair was brown”.

So, in other words, she's been listening for a long, LONG time.  And I've been doing my job for a long, LONG time.

On that note, have yourself a great weekend. If you're in one of those places inundated by the white crap, I hope your removal of it goes well. I myself may be at Target looking for a bottle of hair coloring.

8-)


No comments:

Post a Comment