Friday, December 15, 2023

Friday, 12/15

Why yes, I DID wear shorts to work yesterday. In the middle of December.

Don't believe me?



I've been writing in here about how wacky our weather's been this month, and we're now even running a contest based around it. So when I heard it was supposed to be sunny & in the 50s yesterday I figured that, since I don't often get a chance to do it in December, that I'd wear shorts to work.

So I did.

Lest you think I'm joking about the weather, here's what Marquette's Lower Harbor looks like right now--



And with the forecast calling for rain and temperatures in the 30s or 40s for the next week or so, I have the feeling that some people (perhaps not me) might be wearing shorts through the upcoming holiday season.

After all, that's what we do up here.

8-)

On that note, I have to go to work (no shorts today, sadly, because of rain) and take care of a bunch of stuff so I can then spend the weekend baking, wrapping, writing, and, perhaps, pondering if I will indeed get to wear shorts again to work before the end of the year.

After all, in 2023 you never know!

Have a great weekend yourself,

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment