Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Tuesday, 10/19

I remembered what it was.

As you recall, I spent a good chunk of the weekend trying to remember a blog topic I came up with while running around on Friday. I thought it was something relatable, a topic upon which everyone might have an opinion. And now that I've remembered what it was I still think so.

However...I have three segments of “High School Bowl” to shoot coming up in (looking at a clock) a half an hour. I won't be able to write about it today, so you don't mind waiting until tomorrow to find out what it was, do you?

I appreciate it. But if you want a little tease, look around your house, in your purse, in your backpack, and in your glove compartment. You might be surprised (or shaking your head in disbelief) in what you might see in any or all of those places.

Like I said, more tomorrow. Now, I'm off to shoot the first half of the third “High School Bowl” and all of the fourth!

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment