Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Tuesday, 5/14


What do you get when you combine Jim, a sunny spring day, and a camera?

Obviously, the answer is a blog with pictures, right?

I snuck out for a little bit Sunday afternoon and took a couple of pictures. I actually snuck out to take one shot in particular. I'll talk about that in a bit. But first...what did I see in the sun on Sunday?

Blue sky & buildings



More blue sky & buildings



More blue, although not having to do with the sky this time--



The first flowers of the season--



And one of the things I just love about downtown Marquette, the fact that you can find geometry and odd patterns just about anywhere you look--



Someone on Facebook suggested that that particular picture might make a good jigsaw puzzle. And while I don't know if you would make a good jigsaw puzzle, I'm thinking it might make a pretty hard jigsaw puzzle!

Now, that one picture I mentioned earlier? The one that I originally went out on Sunday to take? The story behind it, and why the response I got it has made me question a few things, coming up tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment