Friday, August 13, 2021

Friday, 8/13 (!)

Okay.  So maybe, just maybe, I underestimated the chaos the extra day caused.

I know I had mentioned that I might have a few trip pictures to share here today, but, with apologies in advance, that's not gonna happen. After spending almost 12 hours at work yesterday I THINK I got everything done that needed to get done, but by the time I finished I had no time left to even start going through the pictures.

Sigh.

I'd like to say that I'll be getting to them this weekend, but I was always told not to make promises I can't keep. Finish-line Announcer Jim has to return for the first time in a year and a half tomorrow thanks to Ore-To-Shore, I have a pop-up bike tour Tuesday that I really need to work on, Jack & I have two Lake Superior Theater shows in a little over a week that we haven't even talked about yet (although, in all fairness, we can probably do them in our sleep), and I have all kinds of household chores to take care of.

Oh, and did I mention it's one of the few remaining summer weekends and I should probably enjoy the heck out of it when I have the chance?

So I'll see what I can do about pictures. Maybe I'll just take my laptop to a sunny park and work on them there. We'll see. It all depends upon how things go. And given how they've gone this week so far...

It should be interesting. Really, really interesting.

(jim@wmqt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment