Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Tuesday, 7/20

 Happy moon landing anniversary day!

Okay; now that that's out of the way I can get to what's turned out to be an annual feature in here. Last summer, because it was 2020, I didn't do it until August when someone noticed and sent me a note about it. I won't make that mistake again, so without further ado here we go--

This summer's flower pictures!

Now, before we get to the pictures, note that there don't seem to be as many flowers out as usual, at least really colorful ones. I don't know if that's because of the hot temperatures or lack of rain or, you know, Covid, but it took me a little longer than usual to find what I was looking for.

But find them I did, in colors like purple--




Red--



Pink--



Yellow--



And (it seems) just about every other color under the sun--




You know how I mentioned there didn't seem to be as many flowers as usual, perhaps because of the rain? Well, maybe this is a sign of the times--




And finally, even if I didn't see quite as many flowers as usual, I DID see just as many signs of the night before--


It's nice to know some thing never change, right?

8-)

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment