Thursday, January 31, 2019

Thursday, 1/31


Okay. It can stop any time now.

Even though Marquette was the warmest city in the state of Michigan yesterday at a balmy 0 degrees (thank you Lake Superior!) this Polar Vortex can disappear up Earth's vortex any day now. I can't believe I'm to the point where I'm actually looking forward to Sunday's weather (a forecast of almost 40 and (gulp) rain), but compared to what we have now, ANYTHING is better.

So with that in mind, and to remind everyone that we do live in an area where we DO have warmth and we DO have color (if even for only five or six days a year, or so it seems), I offer these pieces of pictorial proof--








And, finally, this one that I particularly like--



See? Better times ARE coming. After all, pictures never lie, right?

8-)

Stay warm, everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment