Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Wednesday, 1/17

Even for me it may be a record.

I don't have too much time to write this morning, as I'm due on the set of “High School Bowl” in a few minutes. But I did want to point how how today's shoot is just the start of what even for me may be a day of waaaaay too much television.

To whit--

After “High School Bowl” this morning I run to work, drop my crap off, and then dash over to the History Center, where I'll be shooting a video (or 2) where I'll be doing promotional segments talking about a segment (or 2) that was dropped from next week's “Legends & Lore” show. Those will be used on social media. Then later tonight I'm going on my TV newscast not to do the “906” segment that got bumped Monday but to spend four minutes chatting with Sarah about the extravaganza a week form tomorrow.

So...three TV shoots in one day. That's what a normal person does on a Wednesday, right?

Right?????

8-)

With that, I'm off to TV shoot #1. Assuming I survive (and you know what they say about assuming stuff) I'll pass along anything strange that happens tomorrow, plus talk about just how much stuff won't be making it into “Legends” next week because, you know, we just have way too much good stuff.

Although if you're gonna have a problem, that's a great problem to have.

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment