Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Tuesday, 10/25

I almost forgot about this.

Oops.

Every year when we come back from Europe I ask for your opinion on which of the pictures I took should become my work desktop shot for the upcoming year. And since we're in the process of getting new computers, this takes on added important (and, sadly, explains why I forgot all about it).

So here's the deal—I've chosen six shots I took while in Germany earlier this month. I've chosen these ones because (at least to me) they're pretty good, represent what we saw over there, and won't drive me insane looking at them the next 10 months to seven years, the timeline we've set for ourselves trying to go back again.

Look at each of the pictures, and decide which one you think I should have on my desktop. I'll be taking votes through Friday, and then announce the picture that you've decided I should be staring at for the foreseeable future. The choices?

The Spree River in Berlin--



The daily market in Leipzig--



Some of the yummy stuff you can buy at the daily market in Leipzig--



Clara Zetkin Park in Leipzig--



The Johannapark in Leipzig--


Or the Tiergarten in Berlin--


The choice is yours, and unlike some people these days, I will trust the results of the vote and honor it. So if you're reading this before Friday, let me know your choice.

Thanks!!

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment