Thursday, December 16, 2021

Thursday, 12/16

You know, I think I might actually take my own advice.

Let's just hope it doesn't backfire!

Yesterday I wrote about the time crunch that most (if not all) of us face this time of the year. After mulling it over for a little but, I decided to actually do something about it. I'm gonna take tomorrow off and try to cross some of those zillion and a half things off the list I have going.

Wish me luck.

Actually, wish me luck for a couple of different reasons. One is that I actually get everything done at work to be able to take a day off. By taking tomorrow off that means that, because of the upcoming holidays, I'll have three short weeks in a row. I usually have enough trouble getting everything done during a normal week; I can't wait to see what it'll be like after three shorter weeks.

But I'm not going to let that stop me.

What do I hope to accomplish on my day off? Well, let's see. I'll be shooting the sixth episode (in the past 17 days!) of that TV show I host. I'm shooting two interviews (of other people) that we'll be using at that big Kaufman show Jack & I are doing in January. I have a couple of gifts left to pick up. I have all of my gifts left to wrap. I have all of my cookies left to bake. And...and...

Oops. I think I just ran out of time right there.

So, if you come back to read this tomorrow don't be surprised when you don't see a new one. I'll be off doing a ton (and a half) of things. Have yourself a great weekend, and I'll be back Monday!

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment