Friday, September 18, 2020

Friday, 9/18

 It's all Deanna's fault.

My mind was blown for a short time yesterday after my friend Deanna sent me a meme that blew her mind. Apparently, her own insanity wasn't enough; she wanted to share it with me as well.

But, then, what are friends for, right?

Anyway, the meme was this—actor Paul Rudd, who's been in seemingly every movie for the past 20 years, turned 51 this year. He doesn't look like it; in fact, he still looks very much like he did when he started in “Clueless” 23 or 24 years ago. But he's 51.

Trust me. It happens to the best of us.

That's not what blew my mind, though. That was the rest of the meme, which pointed out that Paul Rudd is now the same as as was Wilford Brimley when he made “Cocoon”, playing a 70-year old.

THAT'S what blew her mind. And mine, too.

Don't believe me? Here are two 51 years olds side by side.


Now, your mind is blown, too. That's okay, though. You can just blame Deanna for that.

*****

Finally, I want to wish the two people without whom I would not be possible a happy anniversary! That's right; Chicky-Poo & Dar are celebrating another year of wedded bliss tomorrow, so if you happen to see them around, make sure you shower them with your best wishes. And if you wanna know more about their story, just CLICK HERE

Happy anniversary, Mom & Dad!!

Love,

(jim@wmqt.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment