Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Wednesday, 8/7


WEDNESDAY, 8/7:

Feel like more pictures? Good. Because I have more pictures!

As you may recall, yesterday's blog had to do with a reader who wondered where my annual posting of summer flowers were. As you may also recall, I hadn't actually gone out and taken any pictures of flowers this summer, so I did that over the weekend. And as I was wandering around downtown, south Marquette, and Founder's Landing taking pictures of the flowers, I was taking pictures of other things, as well.

Things such as a snowboard that obviously belongs to a Pink Floyd Fan...



Staying in that same basic musical genre, a picture I'm thinking of calling “Stairway to Heaven”...



Even though it hasn't moved in over a century, I wonder how many people who used to live in Marquette would recognize the sign by the Father Marquette statue?



Speaking of the statue, I think it's grown a second cape, this one made out of wildflowers.



I don't know that I've ever taken a picture with BOTH Coast Guard stations in it, so I did



Can anything beat a bike path on a hot summer day?



And finally, I present to you the humor of Tom Vear at the Delft, without comment.



I now apologize for sticking that song in your head the rest of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment