Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Tuesday, 8/6


I didn't know it was a tradition, but you know what?

We'll make it one.

I received a note from daily blog reader Holly in Marquette, who wondered where my flower pictures were. I wasn't quite sure of what she was speaking, so I sent her back a note asking for a little clarification. As it turns out, every summer Holly looks forward to seeing pictures I take of flowers as I wander around. I hadn't done it so far this year, if only because I haven't been out just wandering around much this year, but Holly's note provided the impetus for me to get out and take pictures.

Trust me. It wasn't much of a sacrifice on my part.

What did I see on my stroll? How about reds...



Yellows...



Magentas...



Purples...



Whatever this thing is (and, of course, you guys know much better than do I, so if you wanna share, I'd appreciate it...



And just about every color you could find crammed into one shot--



Heck. Even the wildflowers got into the spirit of the thing...



So there you go, Holly. Your annual summer flower presentation. Next year, I'll do it without your prompting (he says optimistically). Thanks for the note!


No comments:

Post a Comment