Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thursday, 3/21


Wow. I can't believe we're done for the year.

I'll have to keep this kinda short, because I'm off to NMU in a bit to tape the final episodes of “High School Bowl” for the year. We're doing two shows today, the semi-finals and the finals, and it puts the wraps on another fun season, a season that seems like it just started yesterday.

But now, it's over.

I don't why it seems like it's been a short season, especially considering all of the weather related crap we went through. Maybe it's because we shot shows in groups this year; five shows in three weeks here, three shows in three days there. Maybe it's because after five years I actually kinda know what I'm doing. I'm not sure. It just seems strange, but that's how it goes. It has been a blast this season, and despite all of the challenges I'm very sorry to see it come to an end. Some familiar teams have made the semis, while there are a couple of surprises in there, as well. I can't wait to see how it turns out later today. You might have to wait a few more weeks to see it for yourself, but trust me when I say this—there are some amazing moments still to come this season.

The season that, like I said, wraps up shooting in just a few minutes.

With that, I'm off to make sure my tie is straight. Tomorrow, the final piece of the puzzle falls into place.


No comments:

Post a Comment