Friday, August 21, 2026

Friday, 8/21

You know what I haven't done recently?

I haven't re-purposed anything recently.

You may remember one of our favorite words around here, "re-purpose" It's when you take something originally produced for another reason--like a newspaper article or a video--and and stick it in something else (like a blog) to save yourself from having to write said blog.

That's "re-purposing" something.

Because I've been creating so much content these days, and because time is running out to legitimately re-purpose some of it, I'm going to share a teaser video I made with my pal Emily at the Marquette Regional History Center for my bar tour coming up Wednesday night. We've been doing this kind of thing for the past five or six tours--I stand up & babble, she shoots me doing it, and then works her magic to make it presentable. If she's inspired, she'll even re-purpose it herself into something like the Tik Tok video she made of me a few years ago that garnered over six million views (and counting).

So with that in mind, here's today re-purposed piece of content. Have a great weekend; hopefully, you don't get rained on too much. And remember, if you're not doing anything this upcoming Wednesday night...

Maybe the video will tempt you to join us!

8-)


(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment