Friday, February 9, 2024

Friday, 2/9

Since I have to go and shoot the (gasp) next to last episode of ”High School Bowl” for the season I'm going to leave you with one of those history videos I make. Even though I originally made it two years ago, I'm sharing it for two reasons, the first being that it's “remastered”. It has a few new pictures, and I wanted to see just how much better I could make it with new video editing software.

The other reason it's remastered? Well, it 's one of five “Pieces of the Past” that WNMU-TV, the fine people who air “High School Bowl”, will be showing over the next few months when they need a little filler between shows. So if you think I'm not on TV enough now, just wait.

I haven't even begun to peak yet.

8-)

Have a great weekend. Enjoy the video. See you Monday!



(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment