Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wednesday, 4/26

I took my own advice yesterday, and because of that you get to see the end results.

If you listen with any regularity, you know that one of the running bits I do on the air is, when it's nice outside, to give listeners “permission” to slip out of work, to tell their boss that I said it was okay that they sneak out and enjoy a little sun. I don't know that anyone ever takes my advice; at least, I know I've never been sued by anyone for getting fired from their job for taking my advice. But since yesterday was the only nice, spring-like day in the forecast for the next week, I grabbed a camera, told my co-workers I had to get a picture or two for a blog, and followed my own advice about getting out and enjoying a few seconds of sun.

You know what? I should follow my advice more often!

Unfortunately, I didn't have all day to play outside, but I was able to capture a little color here...



And a little color there...



And someone else out enjoying the sun before it disappears forever...



Finally, I realized that I promised a few weeks ago that I wouldn't be sharing any more pictures of the growth on my favorite lilac tress, but, well...



I'm sorry. NOW I promise not to share any more pictures until they bloom. Really, I won't. Really!

8-)

Now that it's cold & rainy the next week or so, hope the pictures are enough to hold you over. I highly doubt it, but ever little bit might help, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment