Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tuesday, 4/4

I need your help again.

You know how every year when I get back from Europe I post a couple of pictures, and then let you choose which is my office computer desktop for the next year? Well, I want to do the same for the little notebook computer that I now use to write blogs when I travel. I took a bunch of pictures in Florida and, as always, can't figure out which to use.

So guess who gets to decide?

Here are the choices this time around--

This very Florida-like shot--



One of the many flowers you see everywhere--



A kinda spectacular sunset--



And, of course, the new love of my life--



I could've had you choose between several dozen different angles of Atlantis, but I figure that unlike me you actually have things other to do in your life than stare lovingly at a flying machine. So that's why there's only one.

If you'd like to help pick the picture, get your votes in by, say, 7 am Friday morning. I'll then take the picture that gets the most votes, and put it on the desktop of my notebook. If nothing else, it means that the picture is heading to Europe in four and a half months, and will also go wherever I happen to go in the near future..

As always, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment