Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday, 11/25

So...you survive the holiday? Survive shopping this morning? Finally looking for a few minutes with nothing to do and no one demanding your attention?

Then you've come to the right place.

I myself had a great time with family, and now I'm looking to a day at work when I'm the only one there. I often seem to get twice as much crap done on days like today, so I'm hoping that I make a dent in the pile of stuff sitting on my floor. Wish me luck!

Now, onto another piece of business. If you're like most people, you have about 22 pounds of leftover turkey in your fridge right now. Well, I have a request from someone to reprint a (rather) sarcastic list I came up with a couple of years about everything you could make out of those 22 pounds leftover turkey. So here it is--

Turkey chili

Turkey tacos

Turkey pot pies

Turkey pasties

Turkey casserole

Turkey croquets

Turkey canapés

Turkey jerky

Turkey latte

Turkey nog

Turkey & cranberry smoothies

Turkey bread

Turkey granola

German turkey cake

Turkey & sweet potato jam

Home-made turkey Pop Tarts

And. . .frozen turkey doorstops.

Hopefully, you won’t have so much leftover turkey that you make it to the bottom of this list, but if you indeed have those 22 pounds, there are a few suggestions.

Have a great weekend. Hopefully, by the time it's over, you'll be turkey-free!


No comments:

Post a Comment