Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday, 11/18

Since we've been very serious the past few days, and since I have to go shoot “High School Bowl” in a few minutes, let me present to you something that isn't all that serious. Namely, this picture of a cow--



Yes, I know it's actually a picture of a bunch of cows, and that's why I posted it. When we were driving through Normandy and I stopped to take the picture, there were 30 or so cows standing around a feeding trough. I, however, want to put your focus on the cow in the foreground, the one staring at me, and more importantly, the cow lying underneath it.

Why, I wonder, is one cow lying underneath the other. I don't know, and that's why I'm asking. Is it trying to get some shade? Did its mother make it take a time out? Is it involved in some weird bovine game of hide & seek?

I wanna know! So that's your weekend assignment. Figure out what the one cow underneath the second cow is doing. If nothing else, it'll get your mind off the snow we may get in the next 24 hours, right?

Aside from your “assignment”, have a great weekend. Keep your fingers crossed it doesn't get TOO bad outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment