Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tuesday, 3/26

It's not my fault. I'm sure of that.

Winter finally decided to make an appearance (only its second of the season) yesterday in Marquette--



As a joke yesterday, we solicited people who were to “blame” for the return of the nasty weather. One listener blamed their husband because he put their snowblower away, while another blamed herself because her knees hurt every time it snows and she was trying to wish it away. I guess in the end it doesn't matter; as I mentioned last week or the week before, we've just become really spoiled this year, and when winter decides to reclaim its rightful territory, we get a little upset.

But still, winter—go away. It's April next week. Those flower blooms that are already popping our of the ground need their space. Really, they do.

****

Speaking of stuff I wrote about a while ago, you may recall that I mentioned, in once of those “my life just keeps getting weirder” posts, that I spoke with a reporter for Marquette Monthly, because they wanted to do a profile on me. Well, that profile is coming out this week, in their April issue. I have no idea what it'll be like, but the editor says it' a “highlight” of this month's edition. So, I guess, check it out and see if you agree.

By the way, have I mentioned my life is weird?

8-)

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment