Thursday, March 28, 2024

Thursday, 3/28

I didn't think it would be that much of a landslide. And the results once again show that I'm a bit of an oddball.

Our “At Work/Online Network” for this week is tied into what's coming up Sunday, asking how individuals eat their chocolate Easter bunny—ear first, tail first, or some other way. I had no idea how people would respond, so I was a little stunned when almost everyone (or at least everyone's who's answered so far) said “ears first”.

Really?

Now, I don't want to make this into another one of those “which way to hang your toilet paper” controversies, but that's not the choice I would have made. Why, you ask? Well, I answer, there are many chocolate bunnies that have solid ears, unlike their hollow tails & bodies, so why not save the part with the most chocolate (the ears) for the end. You know, save the best for last.

At least, that's what I do.

Of course, I understand that some people want to scarf the good part first. I totally understand that, and won't fault you one bit. But unlike the Great Toilet Paper Controversy, I'm not totally agnostic on this. I do have a preference. I'm just surprised that my preference is so out of the mainstream. Of course, I shouldn't be surprised; after all, many of the things I do or find interesting are out of the mainstream.

But this far out? That's a new one even for me.

8-)

On that Easter-y note, we have tomorrow off, so there won't be a new one of these. I hope you have a great Easter weekend, and enjoy your chocolate bunny...no matter how you eat it!



(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment