Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Tuesday, 5/30

What a difference four weeks makes.

First of all, hope you had a great three day weekend. I now I did, getting to hang out with not only my family but Loraine's as well, all while enjoying “summer”. And that's what made me think about what we've been through this month.

Four weeks ago, May 2nd, we were at the tail end of the series of storms with which we were gifted this Spring.



Now, a mere four weeks later, things look like this--



And like this--



I realize that weather in May, especially weather in May in the UP, can be weird, wacky, strange, downright unbelievable. But this year, 2023?

I think this sets a new bar for Mother Nature. And hopefully, it's a bar that she shan't be clearing any time soon. Keep your fingers crossed.

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment