Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tuesday, 6/9


You know it's been coming, so if for some bizarre reason you've actually been waiting for it, here it is--

Lilac-palooza 2020!

I spent part of my half-day off yesterday sniffing lilacs, and since the sun was actually (almost) out I brought a camera along, just for good measure. I'm glad I did, too, because there are among the sights I saw--










For some reason, I feel a little...skittish when I include someone in a picture I'm taking without asking their permission. However, I personally think that, in a case like this, having a person really makes the shot. So I hope I didn't encroach on anyone's personal space.

I'm guessing this creature won't mind, though--



Okay. I promise not to rant & rave about lilacs any more. And if for some reason I do break my promise and rant & rave about lilacs, I'll try to keep it to a minimum.

Oh, stop laughing. I really WILL try!

8-)


No comments:

Post a Comment