Friday, June 5, 2020

Friday, 6/5


At the moment, I'm leaning towards keeping it.

I've written in here many times the past three months about my Corona-hair...my feathery, wavy, increasingly long Corona-hair. Like many people with their hair these days, I've gone back & forth on whether or not it's good or it's bad or it's just merely different. But the more I see it, the more I'm coming to terms with it

And that makes me wonder how it would look on TV.

I'm not talking about those “On The Town” things I do for Fox UP. If I felt like it I could look like a slob while doing them (and, on occasion, have). I'm talking about “High School Bowl” where, technically, I'm the adult in the room. I've always tried to look my best on the show, which means (among other things) that I've tried to keep my hair neat. But what if I started doing the show with hair that looks like I just got done surfing?

Interesting concept, I must admit.

Of course, I wear a coat & tie on the show, and during the last dress-up day we had here at work I noticed that the long hair really looks good with a black jacket. If you recall, wearing a gray jacket just brings out the gray in my hair, but with a black jacket it just looks...interesting. I don't know that I could get away with wearing the same color jacket for 20 shows, but that possibility is out there.

So we'll have to see.

Luckily, I still have another three months to make that decision. For now I think I'll just keep letting it grow, and see what happens. I have no idea why I've become so intrigued by the thought of long hair, but if that's the only way in which I've been affected by these insane past three months..

Well, then, maybe that's not a bad thing.

Have yourself a great weekend. I'm gonna go stare at my hair a little more!

8-)



No comments:

Post a Comment