Thursday, January 19, 2023

Thursday, 1/19

So...which way will it go?

As I type this we're under a Winter Weather Warning, with the possibility that anywhere from 12 to 18 inches of white stuff could fall, depending upon which way the wind blows, how fast the system moves, and, I dunno, whether or not we all eat tacos during the day today. I know it's supposed to be bad, but it's supposed to have been bad several times this year, and most of those times?

The snow didn't come. Or it rained. Because, you know, that's the way our weather is these days.

Thankfully, I don't think the weather will impact any of my insane January activities; in fact, it may make them a little better. If it's as bad as it's promised, I'm guessing the show Jack & I are doing tonight in Big Bay will be called off. “High School Bowl” for tomorrow has already been rescheduled, So, in a way, I suppose I should be cheering for a big snow event.

It'll give me a few hours off.

Like I said, I have no idea what's gonna happen, and in all honesty I'm okay either way. I'll do a program and other stuff if it doesn't snow, and if it does...well, that means that we may actually have enough snow for me to break out my snowshoes this upcoming weekend.

What will happen? We'll find out in the next few hours. So stay tuned.

8-)

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment