Monday, January 30, 2023

Monday, 1/30

Could it be that I might actually have survived my five days from heck?

Keep your fingers crossed.

The five days to which I'm referring started last Thursday, when Jack & I did “Lights Camera, Marquette” at Kaufman Auditorium, followed by “High School Bowl” & work Friday, followed by announcing at the Noquemanon all day Saturday, followed by work stuff for three of my jobs Sunday, and to (hopefully) be wrapped up today by finally (finally!) having our new computers installed at work.

Once that installation is done (and computers, that's always a VERY big if) I just have to do the other of my TV gigs tonight and then, just maybe, I can sit down, stare at the wall, and wonder what kind of bozo has scheduled these last five days for me.

I honestly think whoever it is needs to be fired.

8-)

Of course, as I mentioned last week, there really does seem to be no rest for the wicked. Now that I'm past this batch of stuff I get to stare at the next batch of stuff. While there are only two more shooting dates for “High School Bowl” left on the calendar, I still have my other TV gig (and the attendant writing that goes along with it). Plus, I'm only a month or so away from the premiere of “The Greasier the Spoon”, the documentary I'm making for the Marquette Regional History Center.

So I won't be bored. That's for sure.

However, assuming the computer switch-over goes well today (and please keep your fingers crossed that it DOES go well) I might be able to actually catch a breath for a day or two. After all, miracles CAN happen, right?

Please say yes...

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment