Monday, January 23, 2023

Monday, 1/23

 Wow.  It's a Monday, and I'm about to go to work.  Why does that feel so weird?

Well, it feels weird because it IS weird.  I have had the past four Mondays off, for Christmas, New Year's, a medical appointment, and Martin Luther King Day.  I have no been to work on a Monday since, uhm, last year.

Well, I haven't been to work on a Monday since December 19th, but it sounds more impressive if you say "last year".  So let's just leave it at that.

8-)

It's a good thing I'm actually working on this Monday, as it starts my annual "week of insanity".  Yes, I know I have MANY weeks that could be labeled "weeks of insanity", but this one really is.  Aside from doing five days of radio I do a TV commentary tonight, the final interviews for "The Greasier the Spoon" tomorrow night, the big "Lights, Camera, Marquette" production with Jack at Kaufman Thursday, host another TV show Friday, and then spend all day Saturday announcing at the finish line of the Noquemanon.

And I have to remember to try to eat & sleep sometime in there, as well.

So I guess it's a good thing that I do actually go to work today.  After all, I have the feeling that every extra second I can get is a second that would (or at least should) be put to good use.

(jim@wmqt.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment