Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday, 1/20

To quote a great American, “When I'm wrong, I say I was wrong”.

And boy, was I wrong.

As you may recall, when I wrote yesterday's blog I was wondering if we'd actually get any snow at all from our latest Winter Weather Warning. After all, several times this year what we received was quite different from what was forecast, and I was just pondering if it would happen again.

Well, uhm, no, it didn't. The forecast was right on track--



It was amazing, as well; between 9 am and, I think, 2 pm we received what appeared to be six to eight inches of snow. It slowed down for a bit after that before picking up again, but for those four or five hours the storm was everything as promised.

And then some.

My gig in Big Bay did end up getting postponed, so I was able to spend a couple of hours last night working on other stuff. It was moved to next month, which means that I'll lose a couple of hours of editing time then, but that's okay.

After all, next month is in, you know, a month. I'll deal with it then.

Thankfully, it's all in the process of ending, so maybe it's time to grab my snowshoes and see if there's now enough snow to trod around the Fit Strip for the first time this winter. That would be a nice treat, and a nice reward for being wrong.

You know, my regular default operating mode.

8-)

Have a great weekend!

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment