Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thursday, 2/17

I get to sleep late tomorrow!

Actually, I doubt I'll sleep much past the time I normally wake up, but if I wanted to, I could. For the first time in a while I'm actually taking a day off, giving myself a nice long weekend in the process. I originally took it off to take care of some personal business, but because of the way the world is these days now it's just a "regular” day off.

Not that I'm complaining about that in any way, shape, or form.

Of course, when I originally decided the tomorrow was to be the day I took off I, for some bizarre reason, didn't realize it's sled dog weekend here in Marquette. Maybe that's because they didn't hold the UP 200 last year, or maybe it's just because I'm an idiot (after all, I didn't know there's a company called Starship Enterprises in Vulcan, did I?) but things will be hopping around here. I don't think that'll affect whatever plans I come up with, but I guess it's something I do need to keep in mind.

Assuming, of course, my mind is actually working tomorrow.

Anyway, this, I guess, is a roundabout way of way of saying there won't be one of these tomorrow. I will be back Monday, which is a holiday for some people but because I work in radio isn't one for me. So on that note, have yourself a fantastic weekend. If you're here in Marquette enjoy the sled dog races if you so choose, or just stay warm, if you so choose.

See you again on Monday!

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment