Friday, January 28, 2022

Friday, 1/28

That seemed to go well.

“Cops & Robbers” is now in the (pardon the pun) history books. We had around 400 people, maybe half the house, join us at Kaufman, not a bad number when you consider it's the 25th month of 2020. We did end up recording the show; once I know any details I'll pass them along, should you be interested.

Since I did that show last night and now have to go host a TV show in a little bit how about if I cheap a little and leave you with one of the video segment I produced for the show last night...

Because you're curious about the history of Prohibition in Marquette, right?

Have a great weekend!

(jim@wmqt.com)


(ps--as a bonus there's a spelling error in one of the titles on the video.  I watched it 100 times while editing it and didn't even notice (duh).  See if you can spot it!)




No comments:

Post a Comment