Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tuesday, 9/21

 Well, I didn't mean to take QUITE that many.

Sunday, aside from strolling by the beach and noticing the dearth of guys around, I took one of my cameras out and decided to document would could (possibly) be the last nice day of 2021. When I got home and transferred them onto my laptop I was a little shocked that I had taken (ahem) 183 pictures.

Yup. 183. But in my defense is WAS a nice day out, so what was I supposed to right, right?

What did I see? Well, I saw all kind of things, including the aforementioned people enjoying themselves at McCarty's Cove--



Other people enjoying themselves a few parks over--



The boats nearby bobbing up & down in the water--



Something we'll call “The Long & Winding Road”--



Something a fan of “The Godfather” might appreciate--



What's left of the Shiras Power Plant--



The unofficial symbol of downtown Marquette these days--



And, to cleanse your palette after that, some pretty flowers--



There. Only eight pictures out of 183. Consider yourself lucky.

8-)

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment