Friday, September 21, 2018

Friday, 9/21


Well, today's the big day.

I know; that's a lot to live up to, isn't it? But there will be something happening at the end of this blog that some of us (well, okay, me) have been waiting for all week, and that's the unveiling of which picture will sit on my computer desktop at work for the next year.

But that's still a few paragraphs away. Before we get to that, I wanna remind everyone (or at least all the everyone reading this who are in the Marquette area) that the celebration of Graveraet's 90th anniversary is coming up tomorrow. That's the celebration where I'm doing a (short) program on the history of the school beginning at 2 at Kaufman Auditorium. I don't know that the event has gotten a lot of press outside of being an event posted on Facebook, so I figured I'd mention it here just in case anyone is interested.

Just in case.

Other than that, I don't have a lot more to say today, if only because I have to scoot over to NMU for a meeting. What kind of meeting, you ask? Well, I answer, a production meeting for the 41st season of “High School Bowl”! That's right...we start production on another season of the show (my 5th year) in the next week or week and a half, and the meeting will get everyone on the same page. We're thinking of making one or two small changes to the show this year, mostly in the way it looks (thanks to a new lighting system), and want to make sure everything's set to go for the first show.

So with that being said, I should get going. However, I do need to reveal the winner of YOUR vote to figure out which picture appears on my computer desktop for the next year. Tuesday I gave you five choices, and I've been collecting those votes since then. So without further ago (but with a little space added in for dramatic effect) here's what I'll be looking at every morning when I come into work.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Moo.

Thanks for your votes, and have a great weekend. Stay warm & dry!



No comments:

Post a Comment