Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday, 10/28

 Hi, my name is Jim, and I might be a tea-aholic.

I came to that realization yesterday after throwing two new boxes of the stuff onto the shelf on which I keep my current boxes. That realization came because the two boxes would literally not fit on the shelf, which was crammed full of existing boxes of tea. I gathered them all together, boxes of tea old & new, and THAT'S when I realized that I might have a problem--



I wonder if I can find a support group for this somewhere online?

There are 12 boxes total in that picture, nine of them various green teas with or without flavorings, mostly citrus flavored. I'm not quite sure why or how I ended up with nine boxes of green tea, mostly citrus flavored, but I did. The others are an orange tea that I was introduced to by my mother, and two others I discovered in Germany—a red tea with vanilla, and that fennel-anise-caraway seed tea that might be my favorite ever.

Despite the fact that every single person to whom I describe the tea looks at me like I'm insane for even tasting it. They just don't know what they're missing.

So, note to self. You really DON'T need to buy tea for the next couple of weeks (or months). It doesn't matter if it's on sale, or if it's a flavor combination you've never tried before. Twelve (mostly full) boxes of tea is probably almost enough for anyone.

8-)

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment