Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wednesday, 6/12


Because I know the next few days will be cold & rainy, more October-like than June-like, I snuck out of work for a few minutes yesterday to take a few pictures of sunshine and color. Hopefully, it'll get you through the gloom & doom of the foreseeable future.

And, you know, if I had to sneak out of an overly air conditioned office and go out into the sunshine to take these pictures...well, then, that was a sacrifice I had to make. I'll do anything for you guys, no matter how difficult is might be.

8-)

So without further ado, here's something to (hopefully) stave off your off-season Seasonal Affliction Disorder, in red--



Pink--



More red



More pink--



A little white--



A little purple--



And despite the fact I said I wouldn't mention them again, a little (ahem) lilac--



I think the browns and grays of the road construction just sets them off so well, don't you? And, because it doesn't travel at all in written form, that's sarcasm, by the way.

Hope that helps. Keep your fingers crossed that we'll have more summer than just this past weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment