Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thursday, 5/25

I'm either getting old or I must really, really like cows. I'm certainly hoping it's the latter. If not, I'm in a LOT of trouble.

After I posted yesterday's newspaper picture of cows on a French beach, I received notes from a bunch of people, most of whom agreed that would be an ideal place for me to live. However, several people also pointed out the young woman in the picture, and (jokingly) wondered if she might also be the reason I want to move there.

And, of course, my reaction was “what young woman”?

Then I looked at the picture again. If you don't remember it, just scroll down to yesterday's entry and take a look at it. It's the picture with cows on a beach. And, now that someone pointed it down, also with a young woman standing in front of the cows, a fact to which I, apparently, didn't even pay any attention the first time I saw it.

Oops.

I'm sure that the first time I saw the picture I noticed the young woman standing there. I mean, if I didn't, there would have to be something seriously wrong with me. What I'm hoping is that I got so excited by the concept of cows on a warm beach that I just didn't even give her a second thought. I'm hoping that's it. I'm hoping that I've not gotten to the point in my life where I don't even pay attention to a young woman like that, because if that were the case...

Well, I don't even wanna think about THAT.

So yes, the cows on the beach would be a perfect reason to move to Corsica. Everything else would just be frosting on the cake. And that's all I'm gonna say about that!

8-)

****

Finally, a picture with neither cows, a beach, or a young woman--



Close. Oh, so close. Just think what a few days of warm weather would do...if we'd just get a few days of warm weather!

Sigh...



No comments:

Post a Comment