Friday, November 1, 2019

Friday, 11/1


There. I jump-started my old Halloween tradition--



I really do have the cutest nephews in the history of nephews, don't I? Abel (pictured here) & Calum stopped by the station yesterday in their Hobbit outfits, and I in return gave them waaaaaay too much chocolate, although Calum, who's eight months old, just kind of looked at the chocolate and then looked at me like I was strange or something.

Boy. Is he gonna be shocked as he gets older.

That's pretty much all I have to say today, as I have to skedaddle over to NMU to shoot another episode of “High School Bowl”. Speaking of the show, the 42nd season premiere is coming up tomorrow night at 8 on Public TV 13, so if you're in the area and so deathly bored that watching it seems better than watching paint flake off of your living room wall, check it out. And speaking of tomorrow...

It's my favorite brother's birthday! Well, okay, he's my only brother, and I think because of that I'm contractually obligated to call him my “favorite”, but it is a big day. I know Marc really doesn't give a rip about turning a year older (like the rest of us), but seeing as how he's the dad of the cutest nephews in the history of nephews I hope he has a great day nonetheless.

Same for you guys, too. See you Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment