Why yes, I DO put the "goof" in goofy.
8-)
This week's TV piece was not at all serious, and one of those that just popped into my head one day a few weeks ago. As usual, I was out running right before school started for the year, and for whatever reason the topic of Yooper-themed school classes entered my brain, as did an image for a Kindergarten book.
And with that, I was off to the races.
As usual, the gags came pretty easily in this one, while the graphics took a little more time. I really do need to work on being a better graphic artist, but with little or no talent in that area, I guess I'm stuck doing what I do. And thank goodness for Canva, a web-based graphics program that actually makes sense (and doesn't use AI, unless you wanna pay for it). I'm pretty much able to stick together stuff that kinda sorta looks like I want it to, and with my limited abilities in that area...
I'm happy with the results.
So just how goofy did I end up this week? Judge for yourself--
(jim@wmqt.com), goof.
No comments:
Post a Comment