Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Tuesday, 9/1

And here, after I did two TV bits last night, I thought things would slow down.

You may recall that I had a bit of a busy week last week. Even though I'm getting ready to head downstate to see Loraine's dad in a few days, I was hoping it would be a little slower this week. But you know what?

I was wrong.

I mean, I'm on course to make sure everything's ready for radio while I'm gone. As I said, I taped next week's TV piece (to air on Labor Day) last night. But now, I all of a sudden find I have meetings today and tomorrow, plus an interview someone scheduled for me without (ahem) asking if I have the time to do it.

So, you know, now I have those to look forward to.

I keep thinking back to a coffee cup I once saw that said “being an adult means hoping your schedule clears up next week”. Well, it's now next week, and (checking his calendar) my schedule hasn't cleared up yet.

I think the coffee cup may have been on to something.

So with that in mind, I'm going to leave you with one of the TV things I did last night. It's horrifying, it's chilling, and it's apocalyptic.

Or maybe that's just me.

8-)



(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment