Thursday, June 1, 2023

Thursday, 6/1

For the next few days, all will be right in the world.

Because I apparently have a reputation as a lilac freak (Me? Really???) I've had several of you who don't live in the area ask if the lilacs came out this year. I guess when I don't post pictures people start to wonder.

Well, wonder no more. Since it was 92 (!!!!) degrees yesterday I spent most of the day outside, seeing things like this--



And this--



And this--



And this--



Mind you, these were just pictures taken with my phone; I still have to go out with a real camera and see what I can see. I don't know if I'll post those, as I don't want to deluge you with even more pictures of the greatest flower on the face of the planet. But, if case you were wondering...

They're out. And they smell amazing.

(jim@wmqt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment