Friday, September 9, 2022

Friday, 9/9

Did you take advantage of it?

The “it” to which I'm referring was, of course, the spectacular day we had here yesterday in Marquette, a day filled with sunshine and temperatures in the 80s. Did I take advantage of it myself?

You'd better believe it.



As Laura and I were discussing on the air Wednesday yesterday was the kind of day that people really should take advantage of; after all, when's the next time it might be sunny & in the 80s? Next May? Next June? Next July? We hoped people would get out and enjoy it, and while I was out enjoying it myself I was glad to see that so were a lot of other people.

So hopefully the advice we gave we followed by a few.

Of course, the way things are going these days we may have a bunch of additional days when it's sunny & in the 80s. But more likely, it'll be next spring (or summer) before we have another day like we did yesterday. So—hopefully--you were able to take advantage of it. Hopefully, you were able to get one last day in the sun in. Hopefully, you got enough of whatever “it” is that it'll carrying you through the dark and cold months to come.

On that cheery note, have a great weekend. While we're living through the chilly rain of the forecast, just remember what yesterday was like!

8-)

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment