Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Wednesday, 11/4

Wait.  It's still not over yet?

Much like the Coronavirus itself, the 2020 election is the gift that keeps on giving. Onerous laws and the slow counting of ballots means that seven states (at the time I'm writing this, around 8 am) haven't yet reported full results. If you listen to the experts and dive into the numbers you have a idea of what will eventually happen, but until then we're left with uncertainly and appeals for calm and threats of lawsuits.

Ain't America grand?

So as I did yesterday I'll pass along what I hope is moment of calm in a sea of chaos, threats, and yet another history defining moment that 2020 has passed our way.

Not that we needed another one of those, but I think that this year we don't get much of a choice in the matter.




Stay sane, 

(jim@wmqt.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment