Thursday, November 5, 2020

Thursday, 11/5

 Wait. It's still NOT officially “over”?

Wow. Good thing I take a lot of calming pictures.









I know this is another one of those times when, in a few years, we'll look back on it and say “that election was SO 2020”, but come on. If you do the math you know how it's turning out, and it seems like we're just one state away from knowing the winner. As much as I'm surprising myself by saying this, math doesn't lie. It is what it is. If enough votes get counted today it should be over.  Of course, I've been wrong about that before, so maybe you shouldn't put too much faith in that statement.

8-)

Okay, one more picture for one more moment of zen.--

 


It'll be over soon. Really, it will. Just hang in there!

(jim@wmqt.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment