Friday, November 6, 2020

Friday, 11/6

 Wow. I didn't know anyone would actually take it seriously. But I'm glad it's helping out.

Election Day, of course, I posted pictures of pretty things to help, if even momentarily, take a reader's mind off of the stressful events of the day, if even for a second. Then the day after, I did the same. And the day after that.

And that brings us to today.

Daily blog reader Kayley of Marquette says she didn't realize it, but the pictures have given, to quote her, “a little peace on on her daily trip through social media”. I'm happy to hear it. I mean, I'm not happy to have to had to do it, but I'm happy it's having an effect.

So Kayley, and everyone, once again this is for you--







By the next blog, Monday, we get to return to normal (we hope). So on that note, have yourself a great and stress-free weekend. And if you're around Marquette, enjoy the almost summer-like weather!

(jim@wmqt.com), wearing shorts to work today!

No comments:

Post a Comment