Monday, August 27, 2018

Monday, 8/27

It looks like all systems are go!

With a day left before we hop on a plane and blow this Popsicle stand for a few days, it looks as if everything I need to get done is either done or will be finished today. It's something upon which I always cast a wary eye; after all, I've been working ahead on certain things for almost three months now, and it would not be cool if something (a dead computer, a mental breakdown, and/or the like) got in the way of all that work.

But thankfully, it appears as if fate has once again cast a loving aura upon everything. So thanks, fate!

Here's what's going on. There won't be a blog here tomorrow, and starting Wednesday afternoon (your time) I'll start posting on our trip blog. You can just keep coming back here to get to it; I'll make sure I leave a link right above this blog so all you need to do is click on one extra thingee. Hopefully, it won't be too much. And if it is, you have my sincere apologies.

Really, you do!

As always, I plan on posting every day we're there, and based on past experience, I should have no problem. However, you never know if a new hotel we're staying at will have bad wi-fi, or if I'll have some kind of technical problem with the equipment I bring along. It hasn't happened yet, and I don't think it will this time, but I just wanna put that out there just in case. I'm also planning on send back radio reports each weekday, so you can listen for those, as well.

Well, I think that's it. We hop on three different planes tomorrow, and assuming everything goes like it should the next time we speak I'll be a quarter of the world away in what the German National “Wetter” Service says should be 83 degree sunshine (we'll see about that). Then, the adventure of following in the footsteps of the misunderstood King Ludwig II begins.

See you then!

(jim@wmqt.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment